- Apr 5, 2021 How Many Seniors Will Needlessly Be Left to Die Before This Coronavirus Pandemic Is Over? ("Local New York doctors have even strayed from the list provided by the FDA and administered a drug called Ivermectin to treat their Covid positive patients. Although Ivermectin is not yet approved by the FDA to treat Covid-19, Dr. Paul Shields of New York states that since December, the drug successfully treated 80 out of his 90 nursing home residents.")
- September 2, 2021 ‘You are not a horse’: Why is Joe Rogan taking animal dewormer ivermectin to treat COVID?
- April 21, 2020 Study finds no benefit, higher death rate in patients taking hydroxychloroquine for Covid-19
- July 10, 2021 Headlines show CNN published contradictory reports about hydroxychloroquine in 2020. (Two CNN headlines aren’t proof of contradictory reports on hydroxychloroquine: The April headline said President Trump was “wrong in so many ways” about hydroxychloroquine, while the July headline said a study found that the drug “helped coronavirus patients survive better.” )
- July 3, 2020 Study finds hydroxychloroquine may have boosted survival, but other researchers have doubts
- June 19, 2020 The Battle against COVID 19 Pandemic: What we Need to Know Before we “Test Fire” Ivermectin (The drug has proven record on safety in human use, with the total doses distributed in the last 30 years equalling one-third of the present world population.)